Screenshots of Health Care Pulse
Health Care Pulse is your personalized health assistant.
Simply place your finger on the camera to measure your heart rate. Monitor your pulse. Receive reminders to check your pulse and track your vitals on a daily basis so you can stay healthy and fit. Get your stress levels under control and your negative emotional reactions identified and leveled.
The Health Care Pulse app lets you keep all your health information securely in one place on your device.
How to Check Pulse Using Finger:
- First, make sure your fingers aren’t cold. When checking your pulse, be sure your fingertip covers the camera lens and camera flashlight completely.
- Press gently with your finger. Pressing too hard may result in reduced blood flow, which will make it more difficult to get an accurate result.
The app contains the following subscription option:
- Weekly at $ 7.99.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Health Care Pulse’s content is not medical advice, a diagnosis, or a treatment plan for any type of heart disease. And it should never be substituted for a treatment plan by your doctor or specialist. If you are experiencing any medical heart condition or have concerns, please consult your healthcare provider before commencing any program.
Terms of Service: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V9qHo3Iuq6FAapc5JGEBKRq1gNGd_3XBXGAISvnjuQ0